Mada Walabu University Institute of Technology
Mada Walabu University Institute of Technology – Check Below:
Welcome to Madda Walabu University Institute of Technology (MWU-IOT), a venue of a very promising institution in Bale Zone which aspire to serve as a model for other educational institution within the country. MWU-IOT was started in the year 2009 E.C. The Institute has two colleges: Engineering and Computing. The College of Engineering has six (6) departments: Civil Engineering, Construction Technology and Management, Water Resources and Irrigation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Surveying Engineering. While the College of Computing has three (3) departments: Information Science, Information Systems and Computer Science.
MWU-IOT aims to boasts culture of academic excellence, scientific breakthroughs, and high-tech innovation. One of our missions is to produce internationally competent Engineering and Technology graduates. The IOT colleges guarantee to conduct technology-based applied research and transferring technologies for industries and communities through strong partnership and entrepreneurship culture. In the coming years, the institute desires to be the center of excellence in teaching practice-oriented applied technology education in which its graduates develop the required skills by way of industrial apprenticeships locally and internationally. I would ask you to take advantage of this great opportunity and join us in our endeavor, to actively contribute to the overall improvement of this increasingly globalized society.
I anticipate you to be a part of MWU-IOT. We are fighting for excellence!
Institute of Technology
MWU-IOT will be a Technological Institute distinguished by outstanding learner experience, international focus, distinctive regional contribution and high quality impact of its staff on teaching, training, applied research and innovation.
To provide student-centered, career-focused education, training and applied research programs for our cohort of learners within a professional and supportive environment. We are fully committed to intensive engagement with regional business, enterprise and social communities while maintaining our university orientation.
To achieve our Mission, we will:-
- Continue to attract, support and assist our learners throughout their entire educational pathway.
- Provide our students with an outstanding learner experience so that MWU-IOT graduates will be professionally ready with the requisite skills to enter the marketplace.
- Maintain the breadth of educational program provision while placing special emphasis on work-based learning and on augment competency training.
- Focus on attaining the nominated benchmarks required for quality enhancement and the designation of MWU-IOT as a Technological Institute.
- Further develop and embed digital technology in support of our core mission.
- Continue to expand and improve the capacity of our applied research, innovation and enterprise development programs.
- Continue to engage and empower staff and enhance their knowledge-base and skills profile as part of their continuous professional development.
- Further strengthen our typical regional engagement with business, enterprise and communities.
- Achieve phase collaborative integration through selected strategic alliances and clusters.
- Focus and strengthen our global orientation in education, research and innovation.
Mada Walabu University Institute Values
- Quality and speedy service delivery
- Participatory approach and the rule of law
- Justice and fairness
- A culture of fighting corruption
- Democracy and multiculturalism
- Competitiveness in scholarship and cooperation with other institutions
- Institutional autonomy with accountability
- Economical use of resources and assets
- Recognition of merit
College of Engineering
- Civil Engineering Department
- Mechanical Engineering Department
- Electrical Engineering Department
- Construction Technology and Management
- Surveying Engineering Department
- Water Resource and Irrigation Engineering Department
College of Computing
- Information Science
- Information Systems
- Computer Science
The Scientific Director is Accountable to President and performs the following activities
- 1.Formulate standards, and working procedures relevant to the colleges under it in line with the University-wide policies, rules and regulations and ensure that their achievement;
- Endorse the creation or revision of academic programs originating from or endorsed by departments and reported to the institute and propose for approval by the Senate;
- Organize and approve research proposals and funding projects which are planned and coordinated by the colleges;
- Process scholarships for staff and students within the institute and research hosted by the IOT;
- Initiate and facilitate external relations with a view to forging partnerships with academic and research institutions, donors, and the industry as well as promoting community service in line with applicable rules and regulations of the University;
- Oversee the processes of staff recruitment, transfer, promotion and professional development based on the policies and regulations;
- Monitor the activities of Discipline Committee and other committees.
- Prepare consolidated physical plan and budget plan of the institution and ensure its implementation; also prepare performance report on regular basis and submit to the concerned offices;
- Oversee the proper distribution and utilization of teaching-learning resources and facilities;
- Facilitate, monitor and evaluate the performance of administrative support team assigned under it;
- Plan, organize and coordinate activities of finance and procurement depending on the approved budget of the institution;
- Facilitate revenue collection from consultancy work, project contracts, donations, tuition fees etc;
- Compile, produce and submit the activities, reports and essential statistics of the institution to the president as well as to the concerned organs of the university;
- Oversee the processes of the contract agreements for academic and related activities (such as CEP, over time, over load, part time etc.) and process related to payments in collaboration with the concerned offices;
- Works closely with Research and Community Service Vice President regarding research, community service, university-industry linkage and technology transfer.
- Perform other duties assigned by the President.
Mada Walabu University Application Deadline 2022-2023
Mada Walabu University Admission list 2022-2023
Mada Walabu University Courses Offered 2022 -2023
Mada Walabu University Masters Courses Offered
Mada Walabu University Application Forms 2022-2023
Mada Walabu University Online Application Forms 2022-2023
Mada Walabu University Intake 2022-2023
Mada Walabu University Fees Structure 2022-2023
Mada Walabu University Announcement 2022-2023
Mada Walabu University Registration Date 2022-2023
Mada Walabu University Online Registration Date 2022-2023
Mada Walabu University Academic Calendar 2022-2023
Mada Walabu University Student Portal Login
Mada Walabu University Sims Portal Login
Mada Walabu University Graduation List 2022-2023
Mada Walabu University Graduation Date 2022-2023
Mada Walabu University College and Institute
Mada Walabu University College of Business and Economics
Mada Walabu University College of Engineering
Mada Walabu University College of Engineering Departments
Mada Walabu University Civil Engineering Department
Mada Walabu University Construction Technology and Management
Mada Walabu University Electrical and Computer Engineering Department
Mada Walabu University Mechanical Engineering Department
Mada Walabu University College of Computing
Mada Walabu University College of Computing Departments
Mada Walabu University Computer Science Department
Mada Walabu University Information Science Department
Mada Walabu University Information Systems Department
Mada Walabu University College of Education and Behavioral Studies
Mada Walabu University Institute of Technology
Mada Walabu University School Of law
Mada Walabu University History
Mada Walabu University Job Vacancies 2022-2023
Mada Walabu University Contact Address
Madda Walabu University Admissions 2022-2023
Madda Walabu University Prospectus PDF Download 2022-2023
Madda Walabu University Cut off Points 2022-2023
Madda Walabu University Joining Instructions 2022-2023
Madda Walabu University Admission Letter 2022-2023
Madda Walabu University Postal Address
Madda Walabu University Official Website
Madda Walabu University Email Address
Madda Walabu University Bank Account Number
Madda Walabu University Examination Timetable 2022-2023
Madda Walabu University Examination Results 2022-2023
Madda Walabu University Grading System
Madda Walabu University Opening Date 2022-2023
Madda Walabu University E Learning Portal
2022/2023 Admissions For Public Universities In Ethiopia
Adama University ASTU Admissions 2022/2023
Addis Ababa University Admissions 2022/2023
Adigrat University Admissions 2022/2023
Aksum University Admissions 2022/2023
Arba Minch University (AMU) Admissions 2022/2023
Debre Markos University Admissions 2022/2023
Bahir Dar University Admissions 2022/2023
Bule Hora University Admissions 2022/2023
Debre Birhan University Admissions 2022/2023
Dire Dawa University Admissions 2022/2023
Haramaya University Admissions 2022/2023
University of Gondar Admissions 2022/2023
Madda Walabu University Admissions 2022/2023
Debre Tabor University Admissions 2022/2023
Mizan Tepi University Admissions 2022/2023
Samara University Admissions 2022/2023
Jimma University Admissions 2022/2023
Jigjiga University Admissions 2022/2023
Wachemo University Admissions 2022/2023
Wolaita Sodo University Admissions 2022/2023
Dilla University Admissions 2022/2023
Woldia University Admissions 2022/2023
Hawassa University Admissions 2022/2023
Mettu University Admissions 2022/2023
Wolkite University Admissions 2022/2023
Wollega University Admissions 2022/2023