Debre Markos University Examination Timetable 2022-2023
Debre Markos University Examination Timetable 2022: Debre Markos University examination timetable has been released and successfully uploaded to the student portal.
REGISTRATION FOR EXAMS
- All candidates shall be required to register for semester examinations, supplementary examinations, and special examinations and carry over examinations.
- Any candidate who will fail to register for examinations as provided for under these Regulations shall be barred from sitting for the respective examination(s). If a candidate sits for an examination for a course for which he is not registered, the results of that examination for that candidate shall be nullified.
- The time for registration for semester examinations shall be a month before commencement of examination week. Registration period for other form of examinations shall be as stipulated by the office of the Deputy Vice Chancellor Academic Affairs.
- Any candidate sitting for any examination mentioned in paragraph 8 (1) above other than semester examinations, shall be required to pay an amount as costs for processing and handling of such examinations.
ELIGIBILITY FOR EXAMINATION
- A candidate pursuing any programme of study at the University shall be admitted into the examination room after meeting the conditions stated hereunder:-
- He/she has completed the specific requirements for a course by attendance, completing course assignments, portfolios, and any other designated tasks as may be stipulated either under these Regulations or by specific Faculty or Departmental Regulations governing a course of study and financial requirements.
- Absence from classes shall be limited to a maximum of 25% of the teaching hours for any course.
- Absence from classes due to medical conditions such as illness or accident shall require a medical certificate from a recognized and certified medical practitioner.
- Any student falling below 75% attendance level in any one course will not be allowed to sit for the semester examination in that course. A candidate who fails to achieve the 75% attendance rate shall be required to retake the course when next offered. Such candidate shall be allowed to retake the course within the allowable timeframe for his/her programme.
- A candidate allowed to be absent from doing continuous assessment because of compelling reasons shall be required to complete the continuous assessment missed before sitting for the semester examination of the respective course. Such a candidate shall be responsible to initiate any request to make up for continuous assessment missed because of class absence and should submit evidence to that effect.
- The candidate must complete and pass all the coursework for all examinable courses. No candidate shall be allowed to sit for an examination in any course of study if he/she has not passed the coursework for each examinable course.
- A candidate shall show proof that he does not owe the University any fees required and or any other financial dues.
- A candidate shall not sit for examinations if he/she is barred by any lawful order or law.
- If a candidate enters the examination room and sits for an examination without compliance to the provisions of the regulation above, his/her results in that examination(s) shall be nullified and his/her case considered under examinations irregularities.
Absence from Examinations
- Any candidate registered for examination shall be required to appear and sit for all examinations.
- A candidate who deliberately absents himself/herself from an examination or examinations without compelling reasons shall be deemed to have absconded the examination and shall automatically be deregistered from studies.
- A candidate who fails to sit for semester examination due to collision or confusion of examination timetable shall be deemed to have failed in that examination and may be allowed to sit for supplementary examination.
- Any candidate who is unable to appear in the examinations shall, before the commencement of a respective examination(s), report in writing to the Head of Department/Unit giving sufficient reasons for not being able to sit for the examinations.
Dates of Examinations
- Semester examinations and special/supplementary examinations shall be held at that time as shall be determined by the Committee of Deans and Directors upon approval by the Senate.
- Without prejudice, semester examinations shall be conducted during the last two weeks of a semester.
- Dates for semester examination, special and supplementary examinations shall be published in the University academic calendar.
- Once examination dates are set and approved by the Senate, they shall be adhered to even where the dates designated for examinations fall within a public holiday.
Venue of Examinations
- All examinations shall be administered in the venues available at the University or such other places as may be determined after consultation with the Vice Chancellor.
- Before commencement of examinations, the examination officer(s) shall ensure that all examination venues are well arranged and ready for examinations.
General Conduct before, during and after Examinations
1) Before Examination
- Candidates shall be responsible to consult all drafts of examination timetable and the final examination timetable.
- Candidates should make sure that they have been issued with examination cards before examinations begin.
- Candidates will be admitted to the examination room up to 15 minutes before the examination is due to start.
(2) During Examination
- No candidate will be permitted to enter the examination room after a lapse of 30 minutes from the start of the examination.
- Silence shall be observed at all times in the examination room.
- No food or drink is allowed in the examination room.
- Candidates must not start to read the paper, or to start writing until they are instructed to do so by the invigilator. Candidates are not allowed to continue writing an examination after the official end of the examination.
- Candidates shall only bring authorised materials into the examination rooms. Where there are specified working tools for a particular examination, such items shall be liable for inspection by the invigilator. No candidate shall take into the examination room any unauthorised materials. It shall not be a defense that one did not intend to use the unauthorised materials.
- Candidate shall not be dressed indecently or in a suspicious manner while in the examination room. Where an invigilator suspects a candidate who is dressed suspiciously, he/she shall make the candidate to be searched by an invigilator of the same gender to his/her satisfaction.
- A candidate found borrowing or exchanging any materials during examination shall be deemed to have contravened the University Examination Regulations and his/her case will be reported to the Chief Examinations Officer for disciplinary action.
- All candidates shall sign the attendance form during every examination.
How to Check Debre Markos University Examination Timetable
Debre Markos University examination timetable has successfully uploaded to the student portal. Students can access their timetable via the following portal
- Sign In by entering your Student Login Details in the appropriate fields provided.
- Navigate to the examination timetable and select the semester you need to access your timetable.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Debre Markos University by visiting the official website
However, if you are unable to access your Debre Markos University examination timetable, Or find what you needed Or you have any correction regarding this post, Please, kindly drop a comment below for a prompt response.
Debre Markos University Admission Requirement 2022 – 2023
Debre Markos University Intake 2022 – 2023
Debre Markos University Application Forms 2022 – 2023
Debre Markos University Application Deadline 2022 – 2023
Debre Markos University Fees Structure 2022 – 2023
Debre Markos University Online Application Forms 2022 – 2023
Debre Markos University Admission List 2022 – 2023
Debre Markos University Courses Offered 2022 – 2023
Undergraduate Courses Offered at Debre Markos University
Debre Markos University Postgraduate Courses Offered
Debre Markos University College of Business & Economics
Debre Markos University College of Business & Economics Department
Debre Markos University College of Health Science
Debre Markos University College of Health Science Departments
Debre Markos University Medical Laboratory Department
Debre Markos University Midwifery Department
Debre Markos University Nursing Department
Debre Markos University Pharmacy Department
Debre Markos University Public Health Officer Department
Debre Markos University College of Natural and Computational Sciences
Debre Markos University College of Natural and Computational Sciences Department
Debre Markos University Bio Technology Department
Debre Markos University Biology Department
Debre Markos University Chemistry Department
Debre Markos University Mathematics Department
Debre Markos University Physics Department
Debre Markos University Sport Science Department
Debre Markos University Statistics Department
Debre Markos University College of Agriculture & Natural Resource
Debre Markos University College of Agriculture & Natural Resource Departments
Debre Markos University Agro Economics University Department
Debre Markos University Animal Science Department
Debre Markos University Natural Resource Management Department
Debre Markos University Plant Science Department
Debre Markos University Rural Development Department
Debre Markos University College of Social Sciences and Humanities
Debre Markos University Civics and Ethical Education Department
Debre Markos University English Language and Literature Department
Debre Markos University Ethiopian Language and Literature Amharic Department
Debre Markos University Geography and Environmental Studies Department
Debre Markos University History and Heritage Management Department
Debre Markos University Sociology Department
Debre Markos University College of Technology
Debre Markos University College of Technology Departments
Debre Markos University Civil Engineering Department
Debre Markos University Computer Science Department
Debre Markos University Construction Technology Management Engineering Department
Debre Markos University Electrical and Computer Engineering Department
Debre Markos University Hydraulics and Environmental Engineering Department
Debre Markos University Information Technology Department
Debre Markos University Mechanical Engineering Department
Debre Markos University Software Engineering Department
Debre Markos University School of Medicine
Debre Markos University School of Medicine Departments
Debre Markos University Biomedical Sciences Department
Debre Markos University Gynecology and Obstetrics Department
Debre Markos University Internal Medicine Department
Debre Markos University Pediatrics Department
Debre Markos University Surgery Department
Debre Markos University Law School
Debre Markos University Institute of Land Administration
Debre Markos University Institute of Education & Behavioral Science
Debre Markos University Announcement 2022-2023
Debre Markos University History
Debre Markos University Colleges and Institute
Debre Markos University Job Vacancies 2022 – 2023
Debre Markos University Student Portal
Debre Markos University Sims Portal
Debre Markos University Contact Address
Debre Markos University Ranking 2022 – 2023
Debre Markos University Academic Calendar 2022 – 2023
Debre Markos University Campus
Debre Markos University Hostel and Accommodation
Debre Markos University Distance Education
Debre Markos University Dormitory
Debre Markos University Registration Date 2022 – 2023
Debre Markos University Online Registration Date 2022 – 2023
Debre Markos University Graduation Date 2022 – 2023
Debre Markos University Graduate List 2022 – 2023
Debre Markos University Prospectus PDF Download 2022-2023
Debre Markos University Cut off Points 2022-2023
Debre Markos University Joining Instructions 2022-2023
Debre Markos University Admission Login Portal 2022-2023
Debre Markos University Admission Letter 2022-2023
Debre Markos University Bank Account Number Details
Debre Markos University Examination Timetable 2022-2023
Debre Markos University Examination Results 2022-2023
Debre Markos University Opening Date 2022-2023
2022/2023 Admissions For Public Universities In Ethiopia
Adama University ASTU Admissions 2022/2023
Addis Ababa University Admissions 2022/2023
Adigrat University Admissions 2022/2023
Aksum University Admissions 2022/2023
Arba Minch University (AMU) Admissions 2022/2023
Debre Markos University Admissions 2022/2023
Bahir Dar University Admissions 2022/2023
Bule Hora University Admissions 2022/2023
Debre Birhan University Admissions 2022/2023
Dire Dawa University Admissions 2022/2023
Haramaya University Admissions 2022/2023
University of Gondar Admissions 2022/2023
Madda Walabu University Admissions 2022/2023
Debre Tabor University Admissions 2022/2023
Mizan Tepi University Admissions 2022/2023
Samara University Admissions 2022/2023
Jimma University Admissions 2022/2023
Jigjiga University Admissions 2022/2023
Wachemo University Admissions 2022/2023
Wolaita Sodo University Admissions 2022/2023
Dilla University Admissions 2022/2023
Woldia University Admissions 2022/2023
Hawassa University Admissions 2022/2023
Mettu University Admissions 2022/2023
Wolkite University Admissions 2022/2023
Wollega University Admissions 2022/2023
Assosa University Admissions 2022/2023