Bahir Dar University Examination Timetable 2022-2023
Bahir Dar University Examination Timetable 2022-2023: Bahir Dar University examination timetable has been released and successfully uploaded to the student portal.
REGISTRATION FOR EXAMS
- All candidates shall be required to register for semester examinations, supplementary examinations, and special examinations and carry over examinations.
- Any candidate who will fail to register for examinations as provided for under these Regulations shall be barred from sitting for the respective examination(s). If a candidate sits for an examination for a course for which he is not registered, the results of that examination for that candidate shall be nullified.
- The time for registration for semester examinations shall be a month before commencement of examination week. Registration period for other form of examinations shall be as stipulated by the office of the Deputy Vice Chancellor Academic Affairs.
- Any candidate sitting for any examination mentioned in paragraph 8 (1) above other than semester examinations, shall be required to pay an amount as costs for processing and handling of such examinations.
ELIGIBILITY FOR EXAMINATION
- A candidate pursuing any programme of study at the University shall be admitted into the examination room after meeting the conditions stated hereunder:-
- He/she has completed the specific requirements for a course by attendance, completing course assignments, portfolios, and any other designated tasks as may be stipulated either under these Regulations or by specific Faculty or Departmental Regulations governing a course of study and financial requirements.
- Absence from classes shall be limited to a maximum of 25% of the teaching hours for any course.
- Absence from classes due to medical conditions such as illness or accident shall require a medical certificate from a recognized and certified medical practitioner.
- Any student falling below 75% attendance level in any one course will not be allowed to sit for the semester examination in that course. A candidate who fails to achieve the 75% attendance rate shall be required to retake the course when next offered. Such candidate shall be allowed to retake the course within the allowable timeframe for his/her programme.
- A candidate allowed to be absent from doing continuous assessment because of compelling reasons shall be required to complete the continuous assessment missed before sitting for the semester examination of the respective course. Such a candidate shall be responsible to initiate any request to make up for continuous assessment missed because of class absence and should submit evidence to that effect.
- The candidate must complete and pass all the coursework for all examinable courses. No candidate shall be allowed to sit for an examination in any course of study if he/she has not passed the coursework for each examinable course.
- A candidate shall show proof that he does not owe the University any fees required and or any other financial dues.
- A candidate shall not sit for examinations if he/she is barred by any lawful order or law.
- If a candidate enters the examination room and sits for an examination without compliance to the provisions of the regulation above, his/her results in that examination(s) shall be nullified and his/her case considered under examinations irregularities.
Absence from Examinations
- Any candidate registered for examination shall be required to appear and sit for all examinations.
- A candidate who deliberately absents himself/herself from an examination or examinations without compelling reasons shall be deemed to have absconded the examination and shall automatically be deregistered from studies.
- A candidate who fails to sit for semester examination due to collision or confusion of examination timetable shall be deemed to have failed in that examination and may be allowed to sit for supplementary examination.
- Any candidate who is unable to appear in the examinations shall, before the commencement of a respective examination(s), report in writing to the Head of Department/Unit giving sufficient reasons for not being able to sit for the examinations.
Dates of Examinations
- Semester examinations and special/supplementary examinations shall be held at that time as shall be determined by the Committee of Deans and Directors upon approval by the Senate.
- Without prejudice, semester examinations shall be conducted during the last two weeks of a semester.
- Dates for semester examination, special and supplementary examinations shall be published in the University academic calendar.
- Once examination dates are set and approved by the Senate, they shall be adhered to even where the dates designated for examinations fall within a public holiday.
Venue of Examinations
- All examinations shall be administered in the venues available at the University or such other places as may be determined after consultation with the Vice Chancellor.
- Before commencement of examinations, the examination officer(s) shall ensure that all examination venues are well arranged and ready for examinations.
General Conduct before, during and after Examinations
1) Before Examination
- Candidates shall be responsible to consult all drafts of examination timetable and the final examination timetable.
- Candidates should make sure that they have been issued with examination cards before examinations begin.
- Candidates will be admitted to the examination room up to 15 minutes before the examination is due to start.
(2) During Examination
- No candidate will be permitted to enter the examination room after a lapse of 30 minutes from the start of the examination.
- Silence shall be observed at all times in the examination room.
- No food or drink is allowed in the examination room.
- Candidates must not start to read the paper, or to start writing until they are instructed to do so by the invigilator. Candidates are not allowed to continue writing an examination after the official end of the examination.
- Candidates shall only bring authorised materials into the examination rooms. Where there are specified working tools for a particular examination, such items shall be liable for inspection by the invigilator. No candidate shall take into the examination room any unauthorised materials. It shall not be a defense that one did not intend to use the unauthorised materials.
- Candidate shall not be dressed indecently or in a suspicious manner while in the examination room. Where an invigilator suspects a candidate who is dressed suspiciously, he/she shall make the candidate to be searched by an invigilator of the same gender to his/her satisfaction.
- A candidate found borrowing or exchanging any materials during examination shall be deemed to have contravened the University Examination Regulations and his/her case will be reported to the Chief Examinations Officer for disciplinary action.
- All candidates shall sign the attendance form during every examination.
How to Check Bahir Dar University Examination Timetable
Bahir Dar University examination timetable has successfully uploaded to the student portal. Students can access their timetable via the following portal
- Sign In by entering your Student Login Details in the appropriate fields provided.
- Navigate to the examination timetable and select the semester you need to access your timetable.
How to Check Bahir Dar University Examination Timetable
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Bahir Dar University by visiting the official website
However, if you are unable to access your Bahir Dar University examination timetable, Or find what you needed Or you have any correction regarding this post, Please, kindly drop a comment below for a prompt response.
Bahir Dar University Registration Date 2022 – 2023
Bahir Dar University Online Registration 2022 – 2023
Bahir Dar University Postgraduate Application Forms 2022 – 2023
Bahir Dar University Application Forms 2022 – 2023
Bahir Dar University Application Deadline 2022 – 2023
Bahir Dar University Online Application Forms 2022 – 2023
Bahir Dar University Intake 2022 -2023
Bahir Dar University Courses Offered 2022 – 2023
Bahir Dar University Fees Structure 2022 – 2023
Bahir Dar University Admission Requirement 2022 -2023
Bahir Dar University Announcement 2022-2023
Bahir Dar University Online Student Information
Bahir Dar University Job Vacancies 2022-2023
Bahir Dar University Contact Address
Bahir Dar University Colleges and Institute
Bahir Dar institute of Technology
Bahir Dar University Faculty of Chemical and Food Engineering
Bahir Dar University Chemical and Food Engineering Contact
Bahir Dar University Chemical and Food Engineering Faculty Courses Offered
Bahir Dar University Faculty of Civil and Water Resources Engineering
Bahir Dar University Faculty of Civil and Water Resources Engineering Contact
Bahir Dar University Faculty of Civil and Water Resources Engineering Courses Offered
Bahir Dar University Faculty of Computing
Bahir Dar University Faculty of Computing Contact
Bahir Dar University Faculty of Computing Courses Offered
Bahir Dar University Faculty of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Bahir Dar University Faculty of Electrical and Computer Engineering Contact
Bahir Dar University Faculty of Electrical and Computer Engineering Courses Offered
Bahir Dar University Faculty of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
Bahir Dar University Faculty of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering Contact
Bahir Dar University Faculty of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering Courses Offered
Bahir Dar University Energy Centre
Bahir Dar University Ethiopia Institute of Textile and Fashion Technology
Ethiopia Institute of Textile and Fashion Technology History
Bahir Dar University Textile Engineering Program
Bahir Dar University Garment Engineering
Bahir Dar University Leather Engineering
Bahir Dar University Fashion Design program
Bahir Dar University Textile and Apparel Merchandising
Bahir Dar University B.Ed. in Textile Technology
Bahir Dar University B.Ed. in Garment Technology
Bahir Dar University Fashion Design Extension Program
Bahir Dar University College of Educational & Behavioral Sciences
Bahir Dar University College of Educational & Behavioral Sciences Background
Bahir Dar University Adult Education and Community Development (AECD)
Bahir Dar University BA in Educational Planning and Management
Bahir Dar University Special Needs and Inclusive Education
Bahir Dar University College of Medicine and Health Sciences
Bahir Dar University College of Medicine and Health Sciences Background
Bahir Dar University School of Medicine
Bahir Dar University School of Health Science
Bahir Dar University School of Public Health
Bahir Dar University Graduate Studies and Continuing Education
Bahir Dar University College of Business and Economics
Bahir Dar University College of Business and Economics Background
Bahir Dar University Undergradate Courses Offered
Bahir Dar University Postgradate Courses Offered
Bahir Dar University Continuing and Distance Postgraduate Courses Offered
Bahir Dar University College of Agriculture and Environmental Science
Bahir Dar University Faculty of Humanities
Bahir Dar University Faculty of Humanities Background
Bahir Dar University Department of Ethiopian Languages and Literature
Bahir Dar University Department of Journalism and Communications
Bahir Dar University Department of Folklore Cultural Studies
Bahir Dar University Graduation List 2022-2023
Bahir Dar University Graduation Date 2022-2023
Bahir Dar University Student Portal
Bahir Dar University Sims Portal
Bahir Dar University Academic Calendar 2022-2023
Bahir Dar University BDU Zenzelma Campus
Bahir Dar University BDU Tana Campus
Bahir Dar University BDU Poly Campus
Bahir Dar University BDU Peda Campus
Bahir Dar University BDU Gish Abay Campus
Bahir Dar University BDU Felege-Hiwot Campus
Bahir Dar University Ranking 2022-2023
Bahir Dar University Scholarship 2022-2023
Bahir Dar University Graduation Requirement 2022-2023
Bahir Dar University Grading System
Bahir Dar University Distance Education
Bahir Dar University Prospectus PDF Download 2022-2023
Bahir Dar University Cut off Points 2022-2023
Bahir Dar University Joining Instructions 2022-2023
Bahir Dar University Admission Login Portal 2022-2023
Bahir Dar University Admission Letter 2022-2023
Bahir Dar University Bank Account Number Details
Bahir Dar University Examination Timetable 2022-2023
Bahir Dar University Examination Results 2022-2023
Bahir Dar University Opening Date 2022-2023
2022/2023 Admissions For Public Universities In Ethiopia
Adama University ASTU Admissions 2022/2023
Addis Ababa University Admissions 2022/2023
Adigrat University Admissions 2022/2023
Aksum University Admissions 2022/2023
Arba Minch University (AMU) Admissions 2022/2023
Debre Markos University Admissions 2022/2023
Bahir Dar University Admissions 2022/2023
Bule Hora University Admissions 2022/2023
Debre Birhan University Admissions 2022/2023
Dire Dawa University Admissions 2022/2023
Haramaya University Admissions 2022/2023
University of Gondar Admissions 2022/2023
Madda Walabu University Admissions 2022/2023
Debre Tabor University Admissions 2022/2023
Mizan Tepi University Admissions 2022/2023
Samara University Admissions 2022/2023
Jimma University Admissions 2022/2023
Jigjiga University Admissions 2022/2023
Wachemo University Admissions 2022/2023
Wolaita Sodo University Admissions 2022/2023
Dilla University Admissions 2022/2023
Woldia University Admissions 2022/2023
Hawassa University Admissions 2022/2023
Mettu University Admissions 2022/2023
Wolkite University Admissions 2022/2023
Wollega University Admissions 2022/2023